Designed for Easy Intraoperative Placement and Facilitates Immediate Post-Operative Feeding Into the Jejunum
- The two-tube system allows for easy placement and replacement in the event of a jejunal tube clog
- Its large 28 FR silicone gastrostomy tube provides access to the stomach for decompression and drainage1
- The system’s 12 FR jejunal feeding tube is designed to be placed intraoperatively through the gastrostomy tube into the small bowel using the innovative balloon-tipped stylet provided in the kit
- Double tube for simultaneous jejunal feeding and gastric decompression
- All silicone gastrostomy tube resists gastric degradation
- Radiopaque tip allows for confirmation of jejunal tube placement
- Patented three-leaf internal bolster on gastrostomy tube permits external removal
- Jejunal (red) port incorporates the Stretch-Lok® Strap to secure feeding administration set to the tube
- Gastric (blue) port accepts suction tubes without additional connection adapters, and is incompatible with enteral feeding sets
- Single-port adapter plugs into gastric port to permit use of gravity drainage bags
- Jejunostomy tube is 27 inches in length to facilitate jejunal placement
1Gore, D.G. et al. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 15(2):144-146, 1996.
||28/12 FR Gastrojejunostomy Kit
* The COMPAT SURGICAL GASTROJEJUNOSTOMY FEEDING TUBE is packaged in a sterile kit.
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
INTENDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR ENTERAL TUBE FEEDING.
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
For complete indications, cautions and instructions for use, see labeling supplied with device.